Local La Quinta discount

Local La Quinta discount

by Becky Myers -
Number of replies: 0

***Our local La Quinta has discounted rates for our TD students. The link below will take you to the reservation site. You can also contact them directly. Info below. 

Here are the rates we have loaded for students. 

Standard King $79+tax

King Studio $89+tax

King Suite $109+tax

Double Queen $89+tax

http://www.wyndhamhotels.com/hotels/53250?corporate_id=1000081546

For any fire departments that need to book on their employees behalf and pay with a department card instead of the employees personal credit/debit card, I do have a digital credit card authorization form I can send them. For those scenarios, the person at that department making the payment arrangements will just need to call, text or email me directly. Most departments who send multiple people throughout the year usually prefer this method since I can make the reservation for them as well. 

For any guest at the hotel who will be providing their own payment upon arrival, they simply book their reservation with the link or by calling the hotel directly (credit card is required to book a reservation) and make sure they have their preferred method of payment with them upon arrival at the hotel.

A little bit about the hotel.....

Located 8.5 miles from Training Division Fire Academy at Alsbury Blvd and I35.

Newly Renovated

Indoor Pool

Complimentary Breakfast, WIFI, parking

Multiple restaurants walking distance (McDonalds, Our Place, Chilis, Cracker Barrel, Outback Steakhouse) 

Melissa Byrd

Regional Director of Sales

LaQuinta Inn and Suites Burleson

225 East Alsbury Blvd.

Burleson, TX 76028

Cell: (903) 275-5445

melissa@myhspro.com

Hotel: (817) 447-6565