COVID-19 Texas Campus Precautions
Our First Responder family comes first! The TrainingDivsion.com team is closely following the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and we want you to know that your safety is our top priority. With your well-being in mind, we have provided our staff with helpful guidelines and information provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This information details how to identify COVID-19 symptoms and mitigate its transmission, as well as guidance on how to handle and report suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19. In addition, we have trained and equipped our team with access to industry-standard cleaning and disinfecting supplies to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene for all areas throughout our Texas campus.
As we continue to monitor this ever-changing situation closely, our dedicated and experienced team is focusing its efforts on the safety and well-being of all our students and staff – while continuing to deliver you a great experience here at boot camp. As new information arises, we are keeping the integrity of our company core values in mind with every decision we make going forward. We understand you have some decisions to make also and encourage you to consider the guidance provided by the WHO and CDC to make the right travel choices for yourself.
TrainingDivision.com boot camps will currently continue as scheduled alongside the parameters listed below. Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our staff and students:
Our Texas Campus:
• We are cleaning commonly used areas more often.
• Sanitizing restrooms, kitchen, classrooms and dorms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, disinfectant spray, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
• Adding extra hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant spray throughout the facility.
• Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products.
• Following best practices for safe food handling, as always.
For Our Staff and Students:
• Encouraging our staff/students to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Encouraging proper hand washing and use of hand sanitizer (posters with directions will be installed in main areas of facility).
• Asking our staff/students to stay home if they or someone in their household present COVID-19 symptoms.
• Implementing an internal policy for any person on campus presenting COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for choosing TrainingDivision.com as your source for First Responder certification training. We appreciate your trust in our organization and staff!
Chief Executive Officer
Emergency Training Center
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” –Martin Luther King Jr.